Friday, March 12, 2010

Promotion means additional expenses..Arghhhh!

As what I shared in my very first post – I am broke – and this is the primary reason that I accepted the promotion as sales executive. You can read that post here.

Now, my promotion somehow becomes a financial burden too. You see, I have not to dress nicely, not necessarily expensive, but at least pleasant. You see I care less about my business suits for the past two years because anyway I am just a secretary. I was not meeting any clients.

But after my promotion, it is now a totally different scenario. Perception and image become an important factors specially when meeting new clients. It entails buying more business suits and car is a must too.

And just thinking of all these stuffs, it drains me.. I am broke and I cannot afford any additional expenses right now..

I am really sad thinking about this.

0 comments: